A dash of Horseradish Cream and Red Pepper Jelly make these scallops special
- 4 diver scallops
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Full Grain Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Montecroce Delicate EVOO
- 1 tablespoon Horseradish Cream
- 2 tablespoonsStonewall Kitchen Red Pepper Jelly
- 1/2 cup white wine
Season scallops with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in a heavy skillet and place scallops in the hot pan and sear until golden brown on both sides. When browned, remove scallops and turn down heat.
Add white wine and deglaze the pan. Add horseradish cream, mustard, & red pepper jelly and swirl until completely combined. Serve over scallops.