A dish the family will love
- 8 ounces Orecchiette pasta
- 2 tablespoons Allegini and Hazan’s Premium EVOO
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage (casing removed)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 jar San Marzano Creamy Vodka Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Pasta & Pizza Pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add Orecchiette pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or when al dente, place in a large serving bowl.
In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, add oil and cook sausage with onion and mushrooms until brown. Drain. Add San Marzano Creamy Vodka Sauce and sprinkle in Pasta & Pizza Pepper, and heat through.
Pour mixture over pasta and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheeze. Lightly toss and serve.
Note: Get the most from your oil by using our Tabletop Infusion Oil Mister Spray Bottle.