A quick & easy, colorful dish as well as healthy
- 8 ounces Pennette (Little Quills) Rucola e Pomodoro (Arugula and Tomato) pasta
- 1/4 cup Allegini and Hazan’s Premium EVOO
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 summer squash, cut into chunks
- 1 jar Puttanesca Sauce
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add Pennette pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente,drain and place on a large serving dish Cover to keep warm.
In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, add oil. Cut chicken into strips & saute chicken until it is not translucent. Add the vegetables, Puttanesca Sauce and simmer until vegetables are soft. (Can grill chicken breasts and then cut into strips).
Pour mixture over pasta, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
Optional: Add 1/4 cup Fratepietro Green Bella di Cerignola Olives for extra zest.
Note: Get the most from your oil by using our Tabletop Infusion Oil Mister Spray Bottle.