Make a great, easy summer fish dish with your summer garden herbs
- 2 (6 ounce) skinless salmon fillets, about 1-inch thick, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1/3 cup Preserved Farmhouse Lemons juice & pulp.
- 1/4 cup Grapefruit Flavored Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp Roasted Garlic Juice
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
Lay the salmon in the bottom of a baking dish. Whisk together the lemon juice, wine, mint, dill, parsley, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking vigorously. Pour the mixture over the salmon. Preheat grill for medium-low heat. Marinate the salmon in the refrigerator for no more than 30 minutes.
Thread the salmon onto metal or soaked wooden skewers lengthwise. Cook on preheated grill until opaque in the center, about 4 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
Note: Save your left-over herbs in our Herb-savor Pod.