A quick & easy dip for parties, Italian style
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach – thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bella Cucina Dipping Crackers
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 7×11 inch baking dish.
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Mix in the artichoke hearts, spinach and Parmesan cheese. Season with garlic and lemon juice. Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
Bake covered for 20 minutes. Remove the cover, and let the dish bake uncovered for 5 more minutes, or until the surface is lightly browned.
Serve warm with Dipping Crackers arranged around bowl for dipping.