These dishes are sure to please everyone at your table
- 1 pkg Stonewall Kitchen Blueberry Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup Maine Maple Syrup
- Canola Oil or other oil spray
Mix Blueberry Pancake & Waffle Mix according to instructions. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot. Serve with Maine Maple Syrup.
Bacon, Avocado and Cherry Tomato Omelettes
- 8 eggs
- Sea Salt, to taste
- 2 Tbs. unsalted butter, melted
- 5 oz. fontina cheese, grated
- 6 oz. bacon, diced, cooked until crisp and drained
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- Fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
Whisk together 2 of the eggs in our Crack Pot mixing bowl and lightly season with salt. In a skillet, melt butter. Pour egg mixture into skillet. Cook, tilting and swirling the pan occasionally while lightly scraping the pan sides with a spatula, until the eggs are just set, 1 to 2 minutes.
Sprinkle one-fourth of the cheese, bacon, cherry tomatoes and avocado over the eggs. Use the spatula to gently fold the eggs toward the center divider and continue rolling toward the opposite side of the pan to form the omelette. Transfer the omelette to a heat-resistant plate and keep omelette warm in the oven till the others are done. Repeat the process 3 more times with the remaining ingredients, wiping out the pan with a paper towel as needed.
– Recipe courtesy of Willams-Sonoma.com
- 6 lamb chops (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 4 tablespoons Gilway Fresh Garden Mint Sauce
- Maldon Smoked Sea Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Season lamb chops with salt and pepper. Place chops on broiler pan and broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 5 to 6 minutes. Turn chops and broil 3 to 5 minutes until done. Spoon mint sauce over lamb chops and serve.