- 1 lb flank steak
- 8 tbsp Agrumato Lemon EVOO
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 4 tsp Castell de Gardeny Merlot Bittersweet Wine Vinegar
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tsp Fresh basil, coursely chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Dry mustard
- 1/2 cup Red onion, sliced
- 1 head Red leaf lettuce
- 1 pt Cherry tomatoes
- 1 pkg Olive Oil Cakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
Grill or broil flank steak; allow to cool, then cut into 2″ julienne strips.
Heat 3 tablespoons Agrumato Lemon EVOO in skillet and saute mushrooms. Set aside to cool.
mixture marinate for at least an hour.
Arrange a bed of lettuce on a large platter and top with steak-mushroom mixture. Sprinkle with parsley. Garnish with cherry tomatoes. Serve with Olive Oil Cakes.
Note: Keep your herbs fresh longer and save them in our Herb-savor Pod.