Taking flavor cues from Italy, Greece and Spain, Stonewall Kitchen Mediterranean Grille Sauce is like taking a mini tour of Southern Europe. Kalamata olives, green olives and capers provide salty, briny notes that are balanced with aromatic garlic, tart lemon, sweet honey and their own blend of spices. Get inspired by its namesake region and use this sauce on these yummy grilled chicken kebobs served with grilled vegetables or a Greek salad.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- ¾ cup Mediterranean Grille Sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Cut chicken breasts into 1-2 inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, grille sauce, salt, pepper and parsley. Add chicken and toss until all pieces are coated. Cover and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Soak 4-6 wooden skewers in water until well saturated. Remove chicken from refrigerator and place onto skewers.
- Grill over medium-high heat, turning to sear each side. Continue grilling until chicken is cooked through. Serve with over a Greek salad or with a side of rice and vegetables.
Serves 2-4. Recipe courtesy of Stonewall Kitchen.