These chops are bursting with flavor!
Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/4 cup honey
- 11/4 cup Full Grain Mustard
- 1/3 cup Raspberry Fruit Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 4 pork chops, 1/2 to 1 inch thick
In a small bowl combine honey , mustard ,Worchesterhire and garlic powder, mixing well. Blend in vinegar. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container; add pork. Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Preheat grill for medium heat. Drain chops and discard marinade. Place chops on grill, turning occasionally, for 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve.