Get The Most Out Of Your Holiday Brunch or Dinner
- Create a quick dipping sauce with 1 cup mayo, 1 tblsp ketchup,1 tblsp creamed horseradish sauce, pinch of paprika, salt, oregano, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Serve with carrots and celery.
- Fill celery stalks with a mixture of 1 cup mashed avocado, and 2 tsp. creamed horseradish sauce. Sprinkle with paprika. Chill before serving.
- Blend 1 cup cream cheese with1 tblsp horseradish sauce for a nippy taste. Spread on thinly sliced smoked ham. Roll up and place, seam side down, on plate. Chill. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Add a little horseradish sauce to mayo for smoked ham & cheese sandwiches – great to toast and cube for appetizers
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine 1 /2 cup red wine vinegar, 1/2 cup oil, 2 minced cloves sweet garlic, 2 teaspoons each sugar, and salt. Shake well and serve over green leaf salad.
Cube Smoked Ham and add to:
- Split Pea Soup (stir in a little horseradish sauce for added zip)
- Mac & Cheese
- Omelets with Smoked Gouda cheese
Get more ideas for Spring & Easter; visit our Holiday and Seasonal Aisle.