Grilled vegetables flavored with lavender are an excellent side roasted and cured meats and cheeses.
Grilled Asparagus With Lavender Oil, Lemon and Garlic
Recipe Type: Side
- 2 lb asparagus (rough ends chopped off)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tbsp butter (softened)
- 2 tbsps Lavender Infused Olive Oil
- 1/2 lemon zest
- Black pepper (fresh cracked)
- Sea Salt to taste
- Chop rough ends off rinsed asparagus.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Place asparagus in bowl and coat with garlic, lavender oil, butter, lemon zest. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 2 minutes, turning once.
- Season with black pepper and sea salt to taste.