Whole grain farro brings a healthy & flavorful dimension to this dish.
- 8 ounces Whole Grain Farro
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 2 tablespoons Montecroce “Corposo” (Full Taste) EVOO
- 6 leaves basil, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 (6 ounce) Filet Mignon
- Sea Salt and Pepper to season
Season filet with salt and pepper and grill to medium rare. Let the filet rest for a few minutes.
Cook farro as per instructions on package and drain. Mix farro with the tomatoes, zucchini, basil, and evoo in serving bowl. Top mix with the pine nuts and Parmesan.
Serve a portion of farro mix on plate and place sliced filet on top. Serves 2.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Fabio Viviani and Allrecipes.com
Find just the right seasonings for this dish and save money too in our Seasonings & Condiments aisle, featured this month at Cybercucina.