Easy to make, a real crowd pleaser when served with Rosemary Parmesan crackers
Smoked Salmon Dip Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- Sprig of dill for garnish
- 1 box Rosemary Parmesan Crackers
In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese until it is no longer in a hard form. Add salmon, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, lemon juice and onion; mix well.
Chill for 1/2 hr, garnish with dill and serve on Rosemary Parmesan Crackers.