A nice luncheon dish
- 1 cup Mezzaluna Pasta with Gorgonzola Filling
- 2 pieces Yellowfin Tuna Fillets in Olive Oil
- 2 ounces grilled bell peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced Fratepietro Green Bella di Cerignola Olives
- 1 to 2 roma tomatoes, wedged
- 2 tablespoons Smoked Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Allegrini and Hazan Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Coarse Sea Salt, pepper to taste
In a small bowl or cup, combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic and lemon juice . Set aside.
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
Transfer pasta to a medium mixing bowl, add grilled peppers, olives, tuna and tomatoes. Toss with olive oil mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.