Quick, easy & filling – Can leave meat out for Lent
- 1 pkg of lettuce (your choice)
- 1/3 cup Sherry Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup Antica Italia EVOO
- Coarse Sea Salt, ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Black olives, sliced
- 1 ripe tomato cut in wedges
- 1 pkg seasoned croutons
For Baked Pasta:
- 1 8 oz pkg Berkshire Pork Bratwurst
- 5 cups Farro Fusilli Pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 jar Arrabbiata Sauce sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
For Salad: In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, Dijon mustard, thyme, rosemary, garlic powder salt, and pepper. Gradually pour in olive oil until well mixed. Place salad in a larger bowl. Add tomatoes and olives. Pour the dressing over salad , lightly toss. Add croutons.
For Baked Pasta: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden.
Serve with salad on the side.