Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Syrup is filled with fresh blueberries and blueberry juice and is the perfect mixer for this smooth and easy to drink vodka cocktail. Use fresh blueberries for an extra sweet and festive garnish.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon wedge
- Lemon peel, garnish
- Blueberries, garnish
- Rim by moistening the rim of a martini glass with lemon and dipping it in sugar.
- Fill a cocktail shaker three-quarters full with ice.
- Add the vodka Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Syrup and the juice of one lemon wedge. Cover and shake vigorously until frost appears on the outside of the shaker, about 20 seconds.
- Strain drink into prepared vodka glass.
- Garnish with lemon peel and blueberries.