Stonewall Kitchen hit one out of the ballpark with their zesty mustard! All natural, bright yellow and full of flavor it’s perfect in this Ballpark Potato Salad. Bring some to your next cook out or picnic and you’ll hear cheers from the crowd.
- 1 3/4 pounds red potatoes cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green relish
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Ballpark Mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- A pinch of red pepper (optional)
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a medium size bowl. Add the cooled potatoes and stir until combined. Serves 6-8.